Oroville Business Leadership Class students chose Friday Sept. 28 as their first “Dress for Success” day. The students are enrolled in the Leadership Class to promote leadership skills at Oroville High School, the community and at the state level. A few of the students above will be attending the Washington Association of Student Council (WASC) in Tacoma Oct. 12 to 14.Those dressing for success last Friday were (L-R) Gareth Roley, Ashley Porter, Catie Arrigoni, Justin Miller, Jennifer Reed, Chrissy Sadler, Alex Egerton, Kelsey Smith, Jayden Smith, Allison Mathews and WASC Board Member Zach Kinman.
Dress for Success
Subscribe & Connect
- Gov. Jay Inslee extends school building closures for rest of this school year
- WVC extends closure of both campuses until March 30
- North County School Districts putting plans in place
- Oroville and Tonasket School Districts passing their levies
- Increased police presence at Oroville Schools due to perceived threat