Oroville Business Leadership Class students chose Friday Sept. 28 as their first “Dress for Success” day. The students are enrolled in the Leadership Class to promote leadership skills at Oroville High School, the community and at the state level. A few of the students above will be attending the Washington Association of Student Council (WASC) in Tacoma Oct. 12 to 14.Those dressing for success last Friday were (L-R) Gareth Roley, Ashley Porter, Catie Arrigoni, Justin Miller, Jennifer Reed, Chrissy Sadler, Alex Egerton, Kelsey Smith, Jayden Smith, Allison Mathews and WASC Board Member Zach Kinman.
Dress for Success
Subscribe & Connect
- WVC New Student Orientation in Wenatchee and Omak
- Non-profit organization seeks local families to host high school exchange students
- Oroville Students attend FBLA State Conference and Competition
- Tonasket’s Mens team takes third at Cashmere
- School Board hears community feedback on school safety issues