- Olive Patricia (Richter) Rairdan, 90, a resident of Oroville, died Saturday, Dec. 10, 2011 at North Valley Hospital in Tonasket.
- Muggs was born in Osoyoos, B.C., Dec. 13, 1920 to William and Edith (Dalrymple) Richter and she was a member of the Colville tribe. She married E. Glenn Rairdan in Oroville, on Dec. 24, 1942 and moved to the United States and worked in the apple industry as a sorter and packer for many years before enjoying her retirement in Oroville. She loved to garden and cook often for family and friends that would visit her.
- Muggs was preceded in death by her husband, Glenn; her son, Robert; her grandchildren Troy and Travis and all her brothers and sisters.
- She is survived by her children Pat, Wilma and husband Alan Grey, Bill and wife Connie Rairdan, Mike, Arnie and wife Tammy Rairdan; 11 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandchild and several nieces and nephews.
- She will be truly missed by all that knew her.
- Graveside Services will be held on Friday, Dec. 30, 2011 at 12 p.m. at the Riverview Cemetery, Golden Rd., Oroville. Followed by a celebration of life at Lyle and Mindy Scott’s home at 19 Apple Meadow Dr., Tonasket. Flowers can be sent to 309 N. Main St, Omak, WA 98841. Online condolences may be shared with the family at www.legacymemorial.info.
- Arrangements have been entrusted to Legacy Memorial Funeral Home, Omak.
Olive Patricia Rairdan
Subscribe & Connect
Poll of the Week