OROVILLE – Cynthia Gutierrez and Rocio Olaez have opened Brunettes Hair and Nail Salon at 1406 Main Street in Oroville.
- The sisters, both brunettes themselves, offer hair cuts, coloring, waxing, manicures, pedicures, gel polish and acrylic nail enhancements.
- They are open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturdays by appointment only. Walk-ins at the beauty salon which opened on April 14 are always welcome.
- Gutierrez was born in Omak and Olaez was born in Tonasket. They have lived in the area their whole lives.
- They say Brunettes is different from other businesses because they are bilingual and a flexible business with reasonable pricing and atmosphere. Although a new business, the owners say they are open to adding new services if the right person comes along.
- They are the daughters of Santos and Dolores Gutierrez. Olaez is married to David Olaez and they have an eight month baby named Hannah.
Link copied to clipboard!