TONASKET – Tonasket’s boys basketball team held off Cascade in a defensive struggle, leading most of the way but hanging on to win after the Kodiaks’ last-second 3-pointer fell short.
Tonasket boys edge Cascade
About Brent BakerBrent, is a former reporter/photographer for the Gazette-Tribune and sometimes works as a freelance sports reporter for the G-T. Prior to working at the G-T, he was the sports editor for Sunrise Publishing from 2000-2005 in Michigan. He subsequently owned and operated Buckland Media, a high school sports website, in Michigan until 2010. He and his wife Kim, who have an adult son, moved to Tonasket in 2010. Brent worked as a full time reporter/photographer at the G-T from 2011 - 2014).
Subscribe & Connect
- PNTA plans meeting on trail town kiosk
- Virginia Lilly Trail re-opens for adventure in the Okanogan Highlands
- State Parks Boating Program urges stand up paddleboarders to wear life jacket, leash
- Fire danger increases, campfire restrictions in effect Aug. 1
- Watercross racers ready to go again in Oroville