- The court found probable cause to charge Cody James Magruder, 27, with second degree burglary. He received five months confinement.
- The court found probable cause to charge Alan Forbes Price, 40, with taking a motor vehicle without permission second degree. He received two months confinement.
911 Calls and Jail Bookings
Monday, December 31, 2012
- In Okanogan, on Apple Way Rd., there was a report of vandalism inside a hotel. The emergency lights were damaged in the main hall and no longer work. The suspect is not on scene but frequently trespasses.
- In Okanogan, on Monroe Street, a maintenance worker was told by a male subject that he is in and out of the cabin. There is a .410 shotgun inside. The residence is supposed to be empty and no one is living there. The male subject lives next door.
- In Okanogan, on Second Avenue North, the reporting party could hear someone trying to open her front door. She called police to her house, but they could find no one.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- In Okanogan, on Rose St., a male subject was found passed out on the sidewalk in front of the Caribou.
- In Okanogan, on Second Ave. S., a vehicle parked in a driveway was hit by another vehicle sometime last night.
- In Oroville, on Hwy. 97, there was an accident with no injury. A car damaged two orchard trees. The driver was not harmed.
- In Oroville, on Golden St., a woman has been receiving harassing phone calls from an unidentified female subject.
- Jose Gonzales, 41, was booked for DUI and DWLS third degree.
- Kai Marcellay, 31, was booked for failure to appear and DWLS first.
- Brandee Huey, 20, was booked for a minor DUI and DWLS third.
- Allyssa Williams, 19, was booked for MIP.
- Lenny Belgrade, 21, was booked for fourth degree assault.
- Dusty Deibel, 32, was booked for DUI and DWLS first.
- James Dabel, 28, was booked for unlawful imprisonment.
- Skylar Walker, 29,was booked for taking a motor vehicle without permission.
- Justin Meyer, 39, was booked for DUI.
- Christopher Davis, 25, was booked for vehicle prowling second degree.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
- In Okanogan, on Second Avenue South, speakers and other sound system equipment were taken from a man’s house approximately three days prior.
- In Oroville, on Gavin Road, an unknown male is sending inappropriate text messages to an eleven year old boy.
- Jose Gonzales, 32, was booked for DWLS third.
- Johnny Mckibbin, 42, was booked for third degree theft and failure to appear.
- John Serles, 44, was booked for DUI and DWLS second.
- Johnathon Hart, 29, was booked for a DOC detainer.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
- In Okanogan, on Seventh Avenue South, a woman got home and found her front door open and could hear someone talking inside. The person fled out the back door when she yelled inside. Police searched the area but could find no one.
- In Okanogan, on Conconully Road, a customer at the hotel only paid part of the bill from their New Year’s Eve stay. They also smoked in the room which charges an extra cleaning fee. The owners of the hotel called police to arrange payment from the customer.
- Jacob Carman, 20, was booked for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Dennis Mclean, 56, was booked for DUI and DWLS third.
- Michael Dennis, 26, was booked for DUI.
- Jesse McCash, 37, was booked for harassment and failure to appear.
- Kelly Nickell, 34, was booked for an outstanding warrant.
Friday, January 4, 2013
- In Tonasket, on Summit Lake Road, a father and his soon to be ex-wife were living at the location. He called police to ask about his options of evicting his ex-wife who is now harassing his family.
- David Waddell, 52, was booked for assault fourth.
- Jeffrey Muellner, 51, was booked for forgery and failure to appear.
- Alisa Rice, 38, was booked for DWLS third.
- James Davis, 55, was booked for a DOC detainer.
- Patrick Sprinkle, 31, was booked for assault second and assault fourth.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
- In Okanogan, on Seventh Avenue South, an unknown person was just in the residence. There could be two people, a man and a woman. The woman’s bedroom and laundry room were disturbed.
- Paige Smith, 28, was booked for probation violation and assault second.
- Dusty Auberton, 18, was booked for possession of marijuana.
- Kyle Campbell, 24, was booked for a DOC detainer.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
- In Okanogan, on Rodeo Trail Road, a father assaulted his daughter in her home. Suspect ran toward the river. Police followed and subdued him.
- In Okanogan, on Conconully Road, a woman’s front door looked like it had been pried open. Nothing appeared to be missing.
- George Smith, 39, was booked for DWLS third and failure to appear.
- Kyle Cate, 21, was booked for failure to appear and DWLS third.
- Dustin Hayes, 24, was booked for DWLS third.
- Robert Thomas, 45, was booked for DUI.