- OKANOGAN – The Paths and Trails Committee has developed a draft Recreation Plan that evaluates existing recreation opportunities, reviews public opinion regarding parks and recreation and proposes a six-year action plan and other related items that the county wishes to pursue.
- The draft Recreation Plan is available online to review at the website: www.okanogancounty.org/planning.
- “If you are interested in reviewing or submitting comments regarding the draft Recreation Plan, please send written comments to the address listed below by Feb. 24, 2012,” said Ted Murray, Recreation Coordinator with the Okanogan County Planning Department.
- The Okanogan County Commissioners will conduct a public hearing on the county’s proposed Recreation Plan on Feb. 27 at 10 a.m. in the commissioners’ hearing room.
- For more information contact: Ted Murray, Recreation Coordinator, Okanogan County Planning, 123 5th Ave. N, Okanogan, WA 98840.
Link copied to clipboard!