OKANOGAN – Tonasket’s boys basketball team served notice that it can play with the best in the Caribou Trail League on Tuesday, going the distance with league favorite Okanogan before falling 68-58.
Tigers impressive in loss to Okanogan
About Brent BakerBrent, is a former reporter/photographer for the Gazette-Tribune and sometimes works as a freelance sports reporter for the G-T. Prior to working at the G-T, he was the sports editor for Sunrise Publishing from 2000-2005 in Michigan. He subsequently owned and operated Buckland Media, a high school sports website, in Michigan until 2010. He and his wife Kim, who have an adult son, moved to Tonasket in 2010. Brent worked as a full time reporter/photographer at the G-T from 2011 - 2014).
Subscribe & Connect
- Oroville Boys Basketball postseason hopes still alive
- Taralynn Fox is district wrestling champion
- Oroville boys basketball defeats Soap Lake
- Gov. Inslee appoints two Eastern Washington residents to state Recreation and Conservation Funding Board
- 16th Annual Northwest Ice Fishing Festival this weekend