QUINCY – Tonasket stayed within one point of Quincy through three quarters on Jan. 15, but the Jackrabbit girls finished with a 15-4 run to down the Tigers 43-31.
Quincy’s big fourth quarter downs Tonasket girls
About Brent BakerBrent, is a former reporter/photographer for the Gazette-Tribune and sometimes works as a freelance sports reporter for the G-T. Prior to working at the G-T, he was the sports editor for Sunrise Publishing from 2000-2005 in Michigan. He subsequently owned and operated Buckland Media, a high school sports website, in Michigan until 2010. He and his wife Kim, who have an adult son, moved to Tonasket in 2010. Brent worked as a full time reporter/photographer at the G-T from 2011 - 2014).
Subscribe & Connect
- PNTA plans meeting on trail town kiosk
- Virginia Lilly Trail re-opens for adventure in the Okanogan Highlands
- State Parks Boating Program urges stand up paddleboarders to wear life jacket, leash
- Fire danger increases, campfire restrictions in effect Aug. 1
- Watercross racers ready to go again in Oroville