TONASKET – The Tonasket School District has scheduled a series of meetings in order to give the community a chance to visit with Superintendent Paul Turner regarding the future direction of the school district.
The meetings (which include ice cream) will be geared toward gathering information that will be used in strategic planning sessions in August. Topics include: the ongoing discussion regarding the facilities bond election; the formation of a bond committee; changes to the elementary school facility; and the recently completed ThoughtExchange online survey.
The meetings are scheduled as follows:
* Tonasket School District Board Room, Monday, July 14, 6:30 p.m.
* Ellisforde Brethren Church, Tuesday, July 15, 7:00 p.m.
* Wauconda Store, Wednesday, July 16, 6:30 p.m.
* Pine Creek home of John and Sherry Bodkins (847 N. Pine Creek Rd.), Thursday, July 17, 6:30 p.m.
* Aenaeas Valley home of Tom and Yvonne Kennedy (6 Main Road), Monday, July 21, 7:00 p.m.
* Havillah Church Meeting Hall, Tuesday, July 22, 7:00 p.m.
* Loomis-Similkameen Community Club (8 Palmer Ave.), Wednesday, July 23, 7:00 p.m.
* Whitestone Church basement, Thursday, July 24, 7:00 p.m.