TONASKET – Green Okanogan is planning a metal and e-Cycle Collection Drive on Thursday, July 18 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. They hope to do this monthly and then haul the metal to Spokane. The drop off location is on Western Avenue across from Peter James’ house (corner of Western and Division). Bring your aluminum, tin, steel, TV’s, monitors, towers and laptops to be recycled.
Green Okanogan e-cycle collection, July 18
About Brent BakerBrent, is a former reporter/photographer for the Gazette-Tribune and sometimes works as a freelance sports reporter for the G-T. Prior to working at the G-T, he was the sports editor for Sunrise Publishing from 2000-2005 in Michigan. He subsequently owned and operated Buckland Media, a high school sports website, in Michigan until 2010. He and his wife Kim, who have an adult son, moved to Tonasket in 2010. Brent worked as a full time reporter/photographer at the G-T from 2011 - 2014).
Subscribe & Connect
- Okanogan County Public Health warns of Novel Coronavirus hoax; scam attempts
- Joel Kretz truth in labeling bill for beef passes state House of Representatives
- Six Oroville juniors seek May Festival crown; Selection Night Feb. 17
- Oroville and Tonasket School Districts passing their levies
- More drug offenders would be sentenced to treatment instead of prison under proposed law