- The court found probable cause to charge Jorge Reyes Morales Jr., 20, with possession of a controlled substance. He was found guilty and received a two month sentence.
- The court found probable cause to charge Darryle Clint Gua, 28, with possession of a controlled substance, attempting to allude, possession of 40 grams or less of marijuana and DWLS third degree. He was found guilty and received a two year seven month sentence.
- Ruth Brantner, 75, Tonasket, was charged with DWLS third degree.
- David Gallaher, 26, Omak, was charged with two counts of reckless driving. He was found guilty and received a $1,268 fine.
- Zacary Heinig, 19, Omak, was charged with use/delivery of drug paraphernalia.
- Douglas Higgenbotham, 58, of Tonasket, was charged with two counts of malicious mischief third and violating a civil anti-harassment order. He was found guilty and received a $200 fine.
- Jeremiah Marchand, 38, Omak, was charged with malicious mischief third and DUI. He was found guilty and received sentence of 10 days and a $1,936 fine.
- Lane Priest, 19, Omak, was charged with marijuana possession less than/equal to 40 grams. He was found guilty and received a $400 fine.
- Fidel Rosas, 47, Okanogan, was charged with two counts of reckless driving and DWLS third. He was found guilty and received a sentence of four days and a $2,016 fine.
- Dylan Sprague, 18, Tonasket, was charged with two counts of negligent driving first. He was found guilty and received a $618 fine.
- Darryl Tibbits, 44, Omak, was charged with assault fourth.
- Rebecca Timentwa, 44, Omak, was charged with two counts of NVOL without identification and DUI. He was found guilty and received a sentence of one day confinement and $1,681 fine.
911 Calls and Jail Bookings
Monday, January 21, 2013
- In Tonasket, on Hwy. 97, an 11-year-old daughter was taken out of state by her father possibly en route to Canada. There is no court issued custody. The case is pending.
- In Omak, on Weatherstone Rd., an intoxicated wife was threatening her husband. Their 12-year-old child was in the bedroom. When police arrived the wife was on the front steps harassing her husband.
- Raymond Grooms, 54, was booked for DUI.
- Manuel Lauriano, 24, was booked for attempting to allude, DWLS first, two counts of assault second, interfering with a report and felony harassment.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
- In Tonasket, on N. Siwash Creek Rd., a female neighbor has threatened to shoot visitors to the residence because they are using the access road to her property. There was one incident last spring when a gun was displayed.
- In Omak, on Vic Smith Rd., there was a suspicious person looking through mail boxes at the location. A partial license plate number was obtained and the caller is requesting a phone call from an officer.
- Melissa Francis, 39, was booked for assault second.
- Shane Randall, 26, was booked for malicious mischief third.
- Louis Choux, 63, was booked for FTA, possession of a controlled substance, document detainer and two counts of possession of a controlled substance other than marijuana.
- Billy Anderson, 44, was booked for FTA and possession.
- Ronald Gorr, 51, was booked for reckless endangerment.
- Richard Reed, 52, was booked for felony harassment and animal cruelty second.
- Gregory Powell, 20, was booked for FTA and DWLS third.
- Shawnee Disautel, 18, was booked for violating a no contact order and assault fourth.
- Eric Cruz, 32, was booked for DWLS first.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- Near Oroville, on Swanson Mill Rd., a man passed away and there is now activity on his Bank of America card.
- In Riverside, on Greenacres Rd., a burglary occurred sometime over the night. The back door was kicked in and there are also possible stolen vehicles at the residence.
- Terry Volkman, 66, was booked for child molestation first.
- Garry Mcdonald, 38, was booked for DUI.
- Kelly Marchand, 33, was booked for DWLS first and violation of an ignition interlock.
- Meagan Bellamy, 19, was booked for assault fourth.
- William Sasse, 50, was booked for violation of a no contact order.
- Larry Obryan, 32, was booked for DUI and DWLS third.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
- In Omak, on Weatherstone Rd., a woman was released from jail and served a no contact order that states she needs a police escort to pick up her items and her vehicle from the residence.
- In Riverside, on Keystone Rd., a man was receiving numerous calls regarding a civil issue to do with a family member’s estate.
- In Okanogan, on Mock Rd., two people are under the hood of a vehicle taking the motor apart. They left in a white Jeep. There is still money owed on the violated vehicle.
- In Oroville, on Hwy. 97, an ex-boyfriend has been calling and texting after the breakup, and will not stop after the woman asked him to. He has sent her 300 texts in the last few days. The woman called for her options in dealing with him.
- James Osborn, 22, was booked for DWLS first.
- Robin Schott, 57, was booked for DUI and FTA.
- Dion Sacula, 44, was booked for DUI.
- Jose Medina-Sanchez, 23, was booked for DWLS third, operating a vehicle without an ignition interlock, DUI, making a false statement to a public servant, assault fourth and a border patrol detainer.
- Michael Connell, 58, was booked for child molestation first.
- Dustin Blackburn, 34, was booked for four counts of FTA, malicious mischief third, two counts of PSP second and failure to register.
- Shawn Fadden, 44, was booked for FTA and theft third.
- Ernesto Palomares, 43, was booked for marijuana possession less than or equal to 40 grams, 6 counts of FTA, aiming or discharging a firearm, theft third, criminal trespassing third, DUI and reckless endangerment.
- Danny Boyd, 42, was booked for DWLS third and FTA.
- Ruth Ferguson, 45, was booked for FTA, DUI and violation of ignition interlock.
- Korey Sheehan, 25, was booked for possession of paraphernalia and DWLs third.
- Kevin O’Neel, 50, was booked for FTA and DWLS third.
- Lisa Williams, 26, was booked for two counts of FTA, two counts of DWLS third, violating a protection order and assault fourth.
- David Marshall, 59, was booked for DUI.
- Roger Bower, 46, was booked for controlled substance violation.
- Robert Flatbush, 20, was booked for harassment and possession of another’s identity.
- Daniel Lightley, 48, was booked for DUI and DWLS first.
Friday, January 25, 2013
- James Mckinney, 27, was booked for FTA and unattended hit-and-run.
- Christian White, 45, was booked for violation of a protection order.
- David Torres, 33, was booked for DUI.
- Samuel Cuevas, 45, was booked for document detainer.
- Melquise Evangelisa- Tamayo, 24, was booked for forgery and a USBP hold.
- Brenda Webster, 50, was booked for DWLS third.
- Seth Jones, 26, was booked for drug court violation.
- Risky Balderrama, 26, was booked for physical control.
- Shawn Best, 27, was booked for DUI.
- John Timentwa, 27, was booked for DUI.
- Bruce Wisner, 59, was booked for FTA, DWLS third and document detainer.
- Frank Simpson, 38, was booked for assault fourth and malicious mischief third.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
- Jeremiah Track, 25, was booked for two counts of DWLS third and FTA.
- Davis Stewart, 59, was booked for two counts of criminal trespassing first and two counts of indecent exposure.
- Bradley Hendricks, 54, was booked for DUI.
- Travis Fox, 25, was booked for DUI.
- Jackie Wells-Webb, 32, was booked for DUI.
- Richard Esquivel, 52, was booked for FTA, DWLS third and littering.
- Rebecca Piper, 23, was booked for DUI.
- Danny Garvey, 49, was booked for theft third.
- Kristina Gipson, 30, was booked for three counts of DWLS third and two counts of FTA.
- Joshua Howell, 24, was booked for possession of a controlled substance.
- Raymond Hobbs, 30, was booked for assault fourth.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
- Richard Taylor, 20, was booked for DUI.
- Thomas Verellen, 40, was booked for two counts of FTA and two counts of DWLS third.
- Roy Herriman, 24, was booked for three counts of assault fourth, four counts of FTA and malicious mischief third.
- Jose Ortega- Guitierrez, 36, was booked for DUI.
- Mark Hatfield, 45, was booked for violation of a no contact order.
- DUI – Driving Under the Influence
- DWLS/R – Driving While License Suspended/Revoked
- POSC – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- MIP/C – Minor in Possession/Consumption
- TMVWOP – Taking a Motor Vehicle without Owner’s Permission
- DV – Domestic Violence
- FTA – Failure to Appear (on a warrant)
- FTPF – Failure to Pay Fine
- RP – Reporting Party
- OCSO – Okanogan County Sheriff’s Officer
- USBP – U.S. Border Patrol
- CBP – U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- ICE – Immigration and Customs Enforcement