CTL and CWL Scores for Dec. 8.
Washington Interscholastic Activities Association
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Standings
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington League Standings
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Scores Girls Basketball Oroville 35, Tonasket 33 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 40, Omak 36 (NL) Brewster 69, Reardan 66 (NL) Wapato 53, White Swan 44 (NL) MLCA at Kittitas (NL) Sunnyside Christian 57, Riverside Christian 17 (NL) Boys Basketball Tonasket 70, Oroville 47 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 44, at Omak 24 (NL) Brewster 60, Reardan 40 (NL) Bridgeport 61, Mansfield [...]
Oroville girls outshot 38-8 at foul line in first loss of the season.
Tigers blanked in fourth quarter of Tuesday’s loss at Lake Roosevelt.
CURLEW – Oroville’s girls basketball team raced to an early lead Saturday, Dec. 1, at Curlew and coasted to a 51-28 victory over the Cougars to win their second game in two days. “They had a couple of good guards that bombed in some early threes,” said Oroville coach Mike Bourn. “But we were a [...]
TONASKET – After just one game, the Tonasket girls basketball team is already showing progress. The Tigers, who only reached the 50-point mark once all last season, blew past that on Friday, Nov. 30, with a season-opening 65-35 victory over Liberty Bell. The contest was never in doubt as Tonasket raced to a 21-2 [...]
Agustin Pedregon’s winning percentage as the Tonasket boys basketball coach will never be higher. The Tigers won their new coach’s opening game 60-50 over Liberty Bell on Friday, Nov. 30, to lift Pedregon to a technically-unbeaten 1-0 record on opening night. They also made it a bit interesting in doing so.
Hornets overcome struggles at the line to win opener, 49-34.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140