- The court found probable cause to charge Roland Ray Wolff, 56, with possession of a controlled substance. He received six months confinement.
- The court found probable cause to charge Anthony Germano Webb, 28, with second degree burglary and third degree theft. He received one year and three days confinement.
- An Omak juvenile, 16, was charged with DWLS third degree. He received three days confinement.
- An Omak juvenile, 13, was charged with taking a vehicle without permission second degree. He received 25 days confinement and one year community service.
- A Riverside juvenile, 15, was charged with theft of a motor vehicle. He received 15 days confinement and one year community service.
- Joshua Adkins, 28, of Riverside was charged with third degree DWLS.
- Paul Beattey, 29, of Tonasket was charged with DUI and third degree DWLS. He received 15 months confinement and a $2,861 fine.
- Brady Bell, 18, of Conconully was charged with use/delivery of drug paraphernalia and third degree DWLS. He received 180 days confinement and a $1,018 fine.
- Shawn Best, 27, of Omak was charged with DUI. He received one year confinement and a $1,936 fine.
- Kristen Bob, 30, of Okanogan was charged with fourth degree assault, first degree criminal trespassing, and DUI.
- Joshua Chapa, 21, of Omak was charged with obstructing a law enforcement officer and third degree DWLS. He received 9 months confinement and a $1,308 fine.
- Daggon Chaska, 20, of Okanogan was charged with third degree DWLS. He received 90 days confinement and a $658 fine.
- Jennifer Drader, 38, of Okanogan was charged with two counts of second degree theft. She received a $400 fine.
- Angela Gordon, 47, of Omak was charged with third degree DWLS.
- George Gorr, 52, of Omak was charged with two counts of fourth degree assault and third degree malicious mischief.
- Abraham Grunlose, 41, of Omak was charged with marijuana possession less than or equal to 40 grams.
- Ricardo Alvarez, 20, of Tonasket was charged with fourth degree assault.
- Dusty Hamilton, 31, of Oroville was charged with third degree DWLS.
- Brandon Herz, 26, of Omak was charged with four counts of fourth degree assault.
- Arlen Long, 56, of Omak was charged with second degree criminal trespassing and third degree attempted theft.
- Eugene Martinez, 41, of Omak was charged with second degree criminal trespassing..
- Ernesto Leon, 18, of Tonasket was charged with no valid operator license.
- William Nearents, 54, of Okanogan was charged with third degree DWLS.
- Dwayne Paul, 54, of Omak was charged with operating a vehicle without an ignition interlock.
- Martin Postin, 60, of Riverside was charged with third degree DWLS.
- Dennis Rawley, 72, of Tonasket, was charged with DUI.
- Melissa Senger, 31, of Omak was charged with third degree DWLS. She received one year confinement and a $1,033 fine.
- Denise Sinnett, 45, of Riverside was charged with use/delivery of drug paraphernalia and third degree DWLS.
- Bradford Thayer, 50, of Okanogan was charged with third degree DWLS. He received one year confinement and a $1,381 fine.
- Leroy Zacherle, 43, of Omak was charged with third degree DWLS, operating a vehicle without an ignition interlock, and DUI. He received 15 months confinement and a $3,141 fine.
911 Calls and Jail Bookings
Monday, December 10
- In Okanogan, on Second Avenue South, a subject came into the lobby and told receptionist that if he was not seen immediately he would be back the next day to blow up the building. The subject then left on foot and went to the Chevron.
- In Okanogan, on Fourth Avenue South, a subject moving out of their mother’s residence and requested assistance picking up her belongings because her mother is threatening to give her belongings away.
- Marrianne Cohen, 37, booked for DUI.
- Clayton Johnson, 51, booked for DWLS first and assault fourth.
- Maria Contreras, 56, booked for attended hit and run, failure to appear, and third degree theft.
- Tami Campbell, 53, booked for burglary second, vehicle prowling second, and theft third.
- Bradley Autrey, 50, booked for burglary second, vehicle prowling second, and theft third.
- Ciro Thomas, 33, booked for DUI and DWLS third.
Tuesday, December 11
- In Okanogan, on Second Avenue South, two teenagers, a male and a female, were standing in the roadway, jumping at vehicles and trying to get a ride. The female subject punched a driver that stopped in the face then stood in the roadway and refused to move. She was highly intoxicated.
- Alexander Cotter, 27, booked for no contact order violation.
- Erik Mercado, 20, booked for assault fourth.
- Cameron Kersch, 22, booked for vehicle prowling.
- Marcos Rosas, 27, booked for three counts of failure to appear and four counts of DWLS third.
- Anthony Ruben, 21, booked for DWLS third.
- Shawnee Disautel, 18, booked for assault fourth.
Wednesday, December 12
- In Oroville, on Highway 97, the caller believed his residence was being cased. Two known drug users have stopped by the residence looking for their friend. Despite being told that their friend does not live there they keep coming back. One of the drug users damaged his screen door.
- In Omak, on Engh Road, a male subject showed up at the residence and shoved the homeowner. The homeowner’s mother was present and saw that the subject was highly intoxicated but no weapon was involved.
- Jared Shadrack, 18, booked for first degree burglary, 6 counts of theft of a firearm, theft second, counts of unlawful possession of a firearm, trafficking first, possession of stolen property second, attempting to allude, and burglary second.
- Jason Tofte, 38, booked for assault.
- Robert Crowe, 25, booked for DUI.
- Zachery Palmer, 56, booked for open container violation.
- Matthew Sturgis, 38, booked for DUI.
- Shawn Fadden, 43, booked for DWLS third.
- David Mccracken, 44, booked for failure to appear, felon in possession of a firearm, possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrest, and DUI.
Thursday, December 13
- In Okanogan, on Elmway, the caller wants the subject that was arrested at the store last night to be barred from the store permanently for trespassing.
- In Okanogan, on Pine Street, a woman at the location was asked several times to leave but refused. Police arrived and escorted her off the premises. They informed her that if she trespassed again she was would be arrested.
- Jeremiah Marchand, 37, booked for DUI and malicious mischief third.
- James Davis, 55, booked for DOC warrant.
- Corey Whitmire, 29, booked for violation of court ordered contract.
- Christopher Davis, 25, booked for failure to appear, DUI, and DWLS third.
- Oscar Busto, 26, booked for vehicular homicide.
- Michael Dennis, 26, booked for DUI.
- Samuel Cueves, 45, booked for DOC detainer.
- Peter Heinen, 21, booked for failure to appear, DUI, and DWLS third.
Friday, December 14
- A report of a missing person from Westlake Rd. area north of Oroville. An 82-year-old male with dimentia has walked away from residence.
- A report of fraud in Okanogan. Caller received a call from someone claiming his grandson was in jail in Mexico. Reporting party sent $2620 to them and they are continuing to call asking for money. Money ended up in the Philippines.
- An unknown injury accident occurred on Old Hwy. 97 near Okanogan. One vehicle rollover. All occupants out of vehicle which is not blocking road.
- A report of an abandoned vehicle on Frosty Creek. Rd. near Tonasket. Vehicle is blocking driveway and mailbox. Vehicle was impounded Dec. 6 for DUI hold.
- Report of a fraud from resident on Hwy. 97 near Tonasket. Victim wired $7200 to sell time share in Mexico.
- A report of a hit-and-run accident on Green Lk. Rd. near Okanogan. Honda went off roadway, hit fence and left the scene.
- Report of a domestic dispute in Riverside area. Reporting party wants wife removed, says she is trying to steal his car. Subjects yelling at each other. One subject arrested on warrant from Moses Lake.
- Report of trespassing on property near Omak. Ongoing problem with people hunting and building blinds on reporting party’s property. Reporting party referred to WSP who referred back to sheriff’s office and state Fish and Wildlife.
- Report of an assault on Apple Way Rd. in Okanogan. Female subject hit reporting party and is now outside screaming. Reporting party forcibly removed her and she assaulted him. No medical required, no one wants to press charges.
- Martin Aguilar, 24, booked for failure to appear and DWLS third.
- Brodie Verstegen, 30, booked for DUI.
Saturday, December 15
- An unknown injury collission accident occurred near Hwy. 97 river bridge., Omak.
- A report of an animal problem on Pontiac Ridge Rd. Ongoing problem with neighbors letting their dogs run loose.
- A report of an animal problem on Hwy. 7 near Tonasket. Reporting party called regarding dogs hanging around her residence. RP advised no animal control in county.
- Report of a theft from Weatherstone Rd., Omak. Generator an chop saw taken sometime last night.
- Report of a non-injury accident on Chesaw Rd. east of milepost 5. USBP agent out with a vehicle on its top at location.
- Report of an non-injury accident on Swanson Mill Rd. Vehicle with two occupants in the ditch with blown tire after sliding off road.
- Report of a non-injury accident on Kermel Rd. an Homeplace Ln., Omak. Three vehicle collision on slick road.
- Agency assist to juvenile detention. Deputy required to take female juvenile into protective custody for CPS. Parents refusing to pick her up on a screen and release. Mother and Tribal Police have worked out issuers and mother will come for daughter.
- Report of an assault on Sandflat Rd., Omak. Reporting party says stepfather is hitting mother and threatening to burn down the house.
- Filipe Ivan Gonzales-Morado, 28, was booked for DWLS, third; three WSP warrants for DWLS, third; two OCSO FTP warrants for hit-and-run unattended and DWLS and on a USBP hold.
- Wayne Morris McGhee, 63, was booked for DUI.
- Colton Neal Ellis, 23, was booked for indecent exposure.
- Frank B. R. Bigwolf III, 34, booke4d for DUI, DWLS, third; failure to obey and on FTA warrants for DWLS, failure to transfer title and assault four.
- Sandra Rose Moses, 26, booked for DUI and DWLS, second.
- Celia Amanda, 28, was booked for a WSP FTA warrant for DUI.
- Michaejon Lee Austin, 33, booked for DWLS, third.
Sunday, December 16
- Report of a disabled vehicle at Hagood Cutoff Rd., Tonasket. Van slid off road and owner needs a tow.
- OPD made a welfare check on a 23-year-old intoxicated male on 14th Ave. in Oroville. Male told RP he was thinking about hurting himself. Possible access to firearms. Man advised officer he was not going to hurt himself and was staying at location for the night.
- A report of a a non-injury accident on Rodeo Trail Rd., Okanogan. Rollover by fence.
- A report of a theft in Riverside area. Mail carrier on Pine Creek route brought in mail that had been taken from several addresses in Riverside, Christmas cards and parcels have been opened. Subject has mail at Tonasket post office.
- A pickup slid off the roadway on Pine Creek Rd., in ditch with flashers on. Vehicle was removed.
- Kristina Michelle Grooms-Sloan, 37, booked for rendering criminal assistance and resisting arrest.
- Agustin Alfonso Pedregon, 28, booked for DWLS, third.
- Timothy Keith Edwards, 39, booked for DV and felony violation of no contact order
- Jose Luis Cabello, 51, booked for fourth degree assault – DV andf interfering with reporting of domestic violence,
- Jason Charles Buckmiller, 26, booked on a FTA warrants for assault, fourth and malicious mischief
- William Cephus Bedard Jr., 22, was booked for fourth degree assault – domestic violence; violation of a protection order – DV; making false statements/no contact order – DV and third degree malicious mischief – DV.