Oct. 6 Volleyball, Soccer, Cross Country Results
Chelan’s powerhouse volleyball team was too much for Tonasket.
CWL-leading Bridgeport swept Oroville on Oct. 2.
Tuesday night’s scores
PATEROS – Oroville’s volleyball team took on defending state 2B tournament participant Pateros, which is looking for a return trip to state this season after dropping down to the 1B ranks. The Nannies are no less imposing, however, as they swept past the Hornets 25-17, 25-15, 25-10. “(We) started this game with great intensity and [...]
High school sports scores from Sept. 29.
MANSON – A point here, a point there, and the Oroville volleyball team will have that long-awaited victory. The Hornets (0-6, 0-1 Central Washington League North Division) came that close to topping Manson on Thursday, Sept. 27, falling in five sets 24-26, 28-26, 25-10, 24-26, 15-12 to the Trojans. “Our girls hustled and played as [...]
State 1A volleyball power Chelan may have a relatively young team but is proving to be no less imposing than it has been in adding to its collection of state trophies in recent years. Tonasket took its lumps in the Goats’ home floor on Thursday, Sept. 27, absorbing a 25-19, 25-8, 25-9 defeat.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Scores Girls Soccer Tonasket 2, Chelan 0 Oroville at Bridgeport Omak 6, Quincy 0 Girls soccer standings / scores / schedules Volleyball Chelan 3, Tonasket 0 Omak 3, Quincy 0 Bridgeport 3, Liberty Bell 0 Mason 3, Lake Roosevelt 2 Wahluke 3, Kittitas 2 Volleyball standings / scores / schedules
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140