Tonasket and Omak went to a penalty kick shootout for the second time in two girls soccer meetings this season on Tuesday, Oct. 16.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Soccer Tonasket 2, Omak 2 (Tonasket wins PK shootout) Liberty Bell 10, Oroville 0 Quincy 2, Chelan 0 Okanogan 3, Brewster 2 Cashmere 1, Cascade 0 Manson at Entiat Girls Soccer Standings / Scores / Schedules Volleyball Waterville 3, Oroville 1 (NL) Lake Roosevelt 3, Oroville 0 [...]
Saturday, Oct. 13 scores
OROVILLE – Tonasket’s girls soccer team earned a 6-0 non-league victory at Oroville on Thursday, Oct. 11, using hat tricks by Kylie Dellinger and Christa McCormick to account for all of their scoring. The Tigers led 4-o at the half, but could have had quite a few more if not for Oroville goalkeeper Tosca Pickering, [...]
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Scores Girls Soccer Tonasket 6, Oroville 0 (NL) Cascade 2, Okanogan 1 Eastmont 4, Chelan 0 (NL) Liberty Bell 5, Manson 0 Girls Soccer Standings / Scores / Schedules Volleyball Liberty Bell 3, Oroville 2 Chelan 3, Cascade 1 Cashmere 3, Okanogan Bridgeport 3, Lake Roosevelt 0 Riverside Christian3, [...]
The Oroville girls soccer team notched its first victory of the season on Tuesday, Oct. 9, blanking Bridgeport 1-0 in a Central Washington League contest.
Tuesday night high school scores
Oct. 6 Volleyball, Soccer, Cross Country Results
Tonasket bounced back from its loss to Cashmere earlier in the week by defeating Chelan in a penalty kick shootout on Thursday, Oct. 4.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140