Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Standings, Schedules, Scores Girls Basketball Chelan 42, Oroville 21 (NL) Brewster 75, Medical Lake 28 (NL) Okanogan 63, Colville 40 (NL) Cascade 58, Riverside Christian 6 (NL) White Swan 56, Bridgeport 16 Entiat 66, Manson 26 (NL) Boys Basketball Chelan 85, Oroville 29 (NL) Brewster 64, Medical [...]
Tonasket and Oroville’s boys and girls basketball teams traded blowout victories on Friday the 13th.
Girls Basketball Tonasket 56, Lake Roosevelt 51 – OT (NL) Republic 51, Oroville 36 (NL) Brewster 65, at Chelan 26 Okanogan 66, Almira-Coulee/Hartline 21 (NL) Cascade 61, Cle Elum 37 (NL) Cashmere 56, Eastmont 40 (NL) Quincy 39, at Wahluke 28 (NL) Pateros 54, Liberty Bell 24 (NL) Waterville 39, Bridgeport 32 (NL) Entiat 68, [...]
Brewster girls win 1A state championship to highlight Okanogan County accomplishments at on state hoops title Saturday.
Scores for Caribou Trail League, Central WAshington League, Okanogan Co. teams at state hoops tourneys
Scores of state tournament basketball games featuring Caribou Trail League, Central Washington League teams.
CTL girls continue their domination of the 1A post-season; White Swan lone CWL 2B team still standing.
District 6/7 Tournament at Omak Girls Okanogan 56, Cashmere 46 (winner #3 to state regional, loser out) Brewster 67, Chelan 45 (winner #1 to state regional; loser #2 to state regional) District bracket Regional bracket Boys Cashmere 74, Chewelah 47 (winner #3 to state regional, loser out) Okanogan 57, Brewster 44 (winner #1 to state [...]
1A District 6/7 at Omak & Okanogan Girls Okanogan 69, Riverside 22 (loser out) Cashmere 48, Lakeside 44 (loser out) Cashmere vs. Okanogan on Saturday for third place / loser out Brewster vs. Chelan on Saturday for district championship District bracket Boys Cashmere 67, Chelan 51 (loser out) Chewelah 53, Lakeside 50 (loser out) Cashmere [...]
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140