Oroville’s girls basketball team edged Tonasket 35-33 in a white-knuckler on Friday, Dec. 7.
Caribou Trail League
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Standings
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington League Standings
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Scores Girls Basketball Oroville 35, Tonasket 33 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 40, Omak 36 (NL) Brewster 69, Reardan 66 (NL) Wapato 53, White Swan 44 (NL) MLCA at Kittitas (NL) Sunnyside Christian 57, Riverside Christian 17 (NL) Boys Basketball Tonasket 70, Oroville 47 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 44, at Omak 24 (NL) Brewster 60, Reardan 40 (NL) Bridgeport 61, Mansfield [...]
Tonasket wins at Lake Roosevelt, hosts rival Oroville this Friday.
Tigers blanked in fourth quarter of Tuesday’s loss at Lake Roosevelt.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Basketball Lake Roosevelt 60, Tonasket 36 (NL) Republic 44, Oroville 23 (NL) Okanogan 68, Almira-Coulee/Hartline 31 (NL) Cascade 65, Cle Elum 36 (NL) Eastmont at Cashmere, ppd. (12/20) Quincy 35, Wahluke 30 (NL) Pateros 55, Liberty Bell 11 (NL) Bridgeport 28, Waterville 25 (NL) Entiat 49, Manson 35 [...]
TONASKET – After just one game, the Tonasket girls basketball team is already showing progress. The Tigers, who only reached the 50-point mark once all last season, blew past that on Friday, Nov. 30, with a season-opening 65-35 victory over Liberty Bell. The contest was never in doubt as Tonasket raced to a 21-2 [...]
Agustin Pedregon’s winning percentage as the Tonasket boys basketball coach will never be higher. The Tigers won their new coach’s opening game 60-50 over Liberty Bell on Friday, Nov. 30, to lift Pedregon to a technically-unbeaten 1-0 record on opening night. They also made it a bit interesting in doing so.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140