Wilma Jean Henson passed away on Nov. 14, 2010 surrounded by family and eagerly welcomed by her Brother Roy, Sister Lila and daughter Melody. Wilma was born on March 13, 1929 to Henry and Johnnie Susler in Enid, Okla.
Travis Glenn Rairdan, 25, was tragically lost on the evening of Nov. 12, 2010. He was born to Bill and Connie Rairdan on March 31, 1985 in Tonasket.
Marie Elizabeth Turner, age 80, of Molson died on Friday, Nov. 19, 2010 at the North Valley Extended Care in Tonasket. She was born on Aug. 8, 1930 to Olie and Jessie Rise, at her grandparent’s home on Fletcher Mountain near Molson.
Margaret “Nan” Ann Diamond, 71, of Tonasket, died Saturday, Nov. 20, 2010.
Stephen “TP” R. Abel, 46, passed away Saturday afternoon, Nov. 13, 2010 at his residence following an extended illness.
John Antone Gruzensky, age 89 of Oroville, passed away Saturday, Nov. 13, 2010.
Kevin Owsley was born July 19, 1966 in Troy, N.Y. and passed away Nov. 1, 2010 in Lakewood, Wash.
Laura Ann Kinamon, age 79, of Omak died on Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2010 at the North Valley Extended Care in Tonasket. She was born on June 10, 1931 in Issaquah, the youngest of three girls to parents Walter and Orpha McDonald.
God saw Sandra was getting tired; a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around her and whispered “Come with me.” On Oct. 21, 2010 Sandra D. Brown received a special offer from her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that she could not refuse.
Robert Madrigal, born Nov. 6, 1946 in New York City, sadly left us Oct. 13, 2010.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140