Since the ears play an important role in one’s life, it is essential to keep them clean. The ear comprises three different parts. These parts include the outer, middle and inner, which convert sound into electrical impulses sent to the brain.
The human ear protects itself using a natural waxy compound known as cerumen. Cerumen is a water-resistant and sticky secretion that helps to trap dust that enters the ear. Most people concentrate on cleaning the outer ear leaving out the middle and inner ear. This action leads to wax buildup inside the ear. In most cases, the wax build up may be harmless. However, it may cause some mild symptoms such as:
- Mild deafness
- Ear fullness
Some factors make one more prone to earwax blockages, such as:
- Narrow ear canals
- Hairy ear canals
- Use cotton wool and fingertips to clean the ear
- Exposure to dusty environments
- Skin and scalp inflammation
The doctor may diagnose earwax blockage when you encounter such symptoms by looking inside the ear. Some of the treatments to reduce the blockage include:
- Ear Drops to soften the earwax and help it fall out on its own
- Squirt some hot water to flush out the earwax
- Use a suction device to remove the wax
- Use forceps or special hooks
However, reducing these symptoms does not require any medical attention. Most people use cotton swabs to clean inside the ear. Some of the actions taken by individuals may push the wax inside, causing more blockages. Some processes may also lead to ear damage when done by unqualified personnel.
Therefore, it is essential to acquire a suitable device to help get rid of earwax safely and effectively.
What is Spizzler Earwax Remover?
Spizzler is an earwax removing tool that helps get rid of wax inside the ear. Unlike the conventional cotton swabs, Spizzler removes all earwax without pushing it back or further down inside, preventing further blockage. The ear wax removal tool is a new invention that does not require any medical knowledge or technical knowledge to operate.
How to Use Spizzler Earwax Remover
Using the Spizzler device is easy. The device is safe and proper use does not affect the ear. The device works to unclog and dislodge earwax and spiral away any accumulated debris inside the ear. The directions of use include;
- Attach the tip to the end of the device
- Insert the device inside the ear and twist for 30 seconds
- Remove it and wash away the ear wax at the tip with soap and water
- Store it in a cool and dry place
What are the Benefits of Using Spizzler Earwax Remover?
- it de-clogs the ear by removing wax and debris buildup inside the ear
- It frees the ear making it less stuffy, and eliminates itchiness and other symptoms caused by stuffy ears
- It is an affordable ear cleaning option compared to purchasing cotton swabs and visiting an ear expert
- It offers a long-lasting clean feeling making you less worried about the need to clean your ears frequently. One only requires performing one clean every few weeks to keep the ears clean.
- One can use a single tip to clean the ear more than once. In addition, each device comes with sixteen cleaning tips.
- It removes all earwax without pushing it inside.
- It is easy to use the device and requires no technical knowledge
- It does not cause any damage to the inner ear
Where to Purchase Spizzler Earwax Remover
The Spizzler is a unique ear wax-remover that helps to de-clog the ear by following three easy steps. Therefore, getting an original product from an online or retail store is impossible. In addition, the limited production makes it difficult to distribute the product in different stores. Therefore, interested users can only acquire the earwax remover from the official website.
The product comes with several other offers that allow you to save money. A single Spizzler costs $59.90 with a shipping fee of $7.95. However, the product is currently selling at a 50% discount; hence, you will acquire one Spizzler at $29.95 plus a $7.95 shipping fee.
By buying more products, you will enjoy more money offers such as:
- Buy two Spizzler at $19.95 each plus free shipping
- Buy four Spizzler at $14.95 each plus free shipping
Products from the official website come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unsatisfied users can claim a full refund from the company if they experience undesirable results within the first thirty days. Remember, each Spizzler comes with sixteen replaceable heads that can last for an extended period making it a cheaper option for cleaning ears.
Contact the Spizzler company at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: 1 (855) 858 4524
- Mailing Address: Spizzler, Returns Processing Center, C/O 200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221, Dayton, NJ 00810
Final Verdict on Spizzler Earwax Remover
The ear plays an essential role in human life. It helps people hear and interpret sounds. Therefore, any blockage or damage inside the ear can reduce the quality of life. Cerumen, the ear’s waxy compound, helps prevent damage from external factors such as water and dust particles. Continuous exposure to dust and other factors may lead to excess earwax buildup.
Excessive buildup of earwax can lead to mild symptoms, including deafness. In extreme cases, it may require medical intervention to remove the earwax despite being a harmless situation. Therefore, it is essential to prevent this buildup by using the unique Spizzler earwax remover to clean inside the ear. The device is easy to use and helps remove earwax effectively from the ear canals.
- Tvidler Ear Cleaner Reviews – Risky Negative Customer Complaints?
- LookPeekPick Reviews: Medical-Quality Stainless Steel Ear Care?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.