Boys Soccer Baseball Softball (Fastpitch) Girls Tennis Boys Tennis Track & Field Tonasket Meets Oroville Meets Top individual performances 1A Districts 6/7 (Tonasket) Top individual performances 1B/2B Districts 5/6/7 (Oroville)
Washington Interscholastic Activities Association
Brewster girls win 1A state championship to highlight Okanogan County accomplishments at on state hoops title Saturday.
Scores for Caribou Trail League, Central WAshington League, Okanogan Co. teams at state hoops tourneys
Scores of state tournament basketball games featuring Caribou Trail League, Central Washington League teams.
Boys regional playoffs, scores for remaining 1A CTL and 2B CWL teams 1A Regionals – winners to state next week in Yakima, losers out Okanogan 57, Columbia (Burbank) 34 Granger 73, Brewster 70 (OT) Cashmere 68, Zillah 53 1A Regional Bracket 2B Regionals – winner to state next week in Spokane, losers out Wahkiakum 63, Liberty Bell [...]
CTL girls continue their domination of the 1A post-season; White Swan lone CWL 2B team still standing.
TACOMA – The most painful place of all to finish at the state tournament is second, no matter how deserved the accolades for doing so might be. Tonasket’s Austin Booker was close enough to a state championship to taste it, leading 4-3 heading into the third and final period of his state title match against [...]
Think wrestling is big in North Central Washington? 38 medalists from 1A and B schools in the area would say so. See photos of them all from Mat Classic XXV.
District 6/7 Tournament at Omak Girls Okanogan 56, Cashmere 46 (winner #3 to state regional, loser out) Brewster 67, Chelan 45 (winner #1 to state regional; loser #2 to state regional) District bracket Regional bracket Boys Cashmere 74, Chewelah 47 (winner #3 to state regional, loser out) Okanogan 57, Brewster 44 (winner #1 to state [...]
TACOMA – The most painful place of all to finish at the state tournament is second, no matter how deserved the accolades for doing so might be. Tonasket’s Austin Booker was close enough to a state championship to taste it, leading 4-3 heading into the third and final period of his state title [...]
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140