Results for Oct. 18
The Tonasket volleyball team fell to Omak for the second time this season, losing 25-13, 25-15 and 25-21 to the Pioneers.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Soccer Tonasket 2, Omak 2 (Tonasket wins PK shootout) Liberty Bell 10, Oroville 0 Quincy 2, Chelan 0 Okanogan 3, Brewster 2 Cashmere 1, Cascade 0 Manson at Entiat Girls Soccer Standings / Scores / Schedules Volleyball Waterville 3, Oroville 1 (NL) Lake Roosevelt 3, Oroville 0 [...]
QUINCY – The Tonasket volleyball team was swept in three sets at Quincy on Saturday, Oct. 13. Leading the Tigers were Devan Utt with 6-of-7 serving, 1 ace and 2 kills; Jenny Bello with 10-of-12 serving; Cassie Spear with 4-of-4 serving and 1 ace; Rachael Sawyer with 1 kill; and Ahlia Young with 1 kill.
Saturday, Oct. 13 scores
The Tonasket volleyball team was swept by Okanogan on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 25-18, 25-20, 25-13.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Scores Girls Soccer Tonasket 6, Oroville 0 (NL) Cascade 2, Okanogan 1 Eastmont 4, Chelan 0 (NL) Liberty Bell 5, Manson 0 Girls Soccer Standings / Scores / Schedules Volleyball Liberty Bell 3, Oroville 2 Chelan 3, Cascade 1 Cashmere 3, Okanogan Bridgeport 3, Lake Roosevelt 0 Riverside Christian3, [...]
The Oroville volleyball team keeps improving. Hopefully that improvement will soon result in a victory as the Hornets pushed Lake Roosevelt to five sets on Tuesday, Oct. 9 before falling.
Tuesday night high school scores
Oroville’s volleyball team lost to Entiat in four sets on the road Saturday.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140