TONASKET – Thanks to the continuing issues with smoke in the Wenatchee area, games involving Tonasket and Oroville sports teams have had their locations changed. Oroville and Entiat’s two upcoming girls soccer games have been flip-flopped. Entiat played at Oroville today (instead of in Entiat) and the Hornets will travel to Entiat on Sept. 25, [...]
Omak came back from a 2-0 halftime deficit to tie Tonasket, then beat the Tigers in a penalty kick shootout on Sept. 18.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Soccer Omak 2, Tonasket 2 (Omak wins PK shootout) Quincy 4, Chelan3 (OT) Okanogan 1, Brewster 0 Cascade at Cashmere, ppd. Manson 10, Oroville 0 Bridgeport 2, Entiat 1 (OT) Girls soccer standings / scores / schedules Volleyball Omak 3, Tonasket 1 Brewster 3, Okanogan 0 Cascade [...]
Oroville’s girls soccer team played a solid second half in its home opener on Thursday, Sept. 13, generating plenty of offensive chances and allowing just two goals. Unfortunately, the Hornets trailed 6-0 at the half, having allowed three goals in the opening eight minutes of play to dig an insurmountable hole and fell 8-0
WINTHROP – Liberty Bell, looking more and more like a Central Washington League title contender with every outing, took it to a young Oroville girls soccer squad playing its first game of the season on Sept. 11, 10-1. The Mountain Lions, who had already played a pre-season jamboree and three regular season games, scored early [...]
CTL and CWL (2B) Scores Girls Soccer Okanogan 5, Tonasket 2 Liberty Bell 10, Oroville 1 Brewster 3, Omak 2 (PK shootout) Cashmere 3, Quincy 0 LaSalle 3, Cascade 1 (NL) Entiat at Bridgeport (NL) Soccer standings / scores / schedules Volleyball Okanogan 3, Tonasket 0 Cascade 3, Chelan 0 Brewster 3, Omak 0 Cashmere [...]
2012 girls soccer standings, scores and schedules. Scroll down below standings block for score / schedule links.
Tonasket’s girls soccer team scored an eventful 4-3 victory over Liberty Bell in the Tigers’ season-opener on Thursday, Sept. 6, notching a pair of short-handed goals in the final 10 minutes to earn the come-from-behind win.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140