CTL and CWL Scores for Tuesday.
Oroville’s girls basketball team edged Tonasket 35-33 in a white-knuckler on Friday, Dec. 7.
CTL and CWL Scores for Dec. 8.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington League Standings
OROVILLE – Despite absorbing a 33-point loss, Oroville girls basketball coach Mike Bourn was happier with his team’s performance Saturday, Dec. 8, than he was with the previous night’s two-point win over Tonasket. “That’s a very, very good Chelan team,” he said. “Courtney Dietrich is 6-1 and they had a couple of other tall players, [...]
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Scores Girls Basketball Oroville 35, Tonasket 33 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 40, Omak 36 (NL) Brewster 69, Reardan 66 (NL) Wapato 53, White Swan 44 (NL) MLCA at Kittitas (NL) Sunnyside Christian 57, Riverside Christian 17 (NL) Boys Basketball Tonasket 70, Oroville 47 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 44, at Omak 24 (NL) Brewster 60, Reardan 40 (NL) Bridgeport 61, Mansfield [...]
Oroville girls outshot 38-8 at foul line in first loss of the season.
Tigers blanked in fourth quarter of Tuesday’s loss at Lake Roosevelt.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Basketball Lake Roosevelt 60, Tonasket 36 (NL) Republic 44, Oroville 23 (NL) Okanogan 68, Almira-Coulee/Hartline 31 (NL) Cascade 65, Cle Elum 36 (NL) Eastmont at Cashmere, ppd. (12/20) Quincy 35, Wahluke 30 (NL) Pateros 55, Liberty Bell 11 (NL) Bridgeport 28, Waterville 25 (NL) Entiat 49, Manson 35 [...]
CURLEW – Oroville’s girls basketball team raced to an early lead Saturday, Dec. 1, at Curlew and coasted to a 51-28 victory over the Cougars to win their second game in two days. “They had a couple of good guards that bombed in some early threes,” said Oroville coach Mike Bourn. “But we were a [...]
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140