Girls Basketball Oroville 40, Bridgeport 19 Quincy 41, Wahluke 18 (NL) Boys Basketball Oroville 51, Bridgeport 48 Wahluke 49, Quincy 40 (NL) Wrestling Quincy 50, Omak 28 Chelan 66, Cashmere 15
Tonasket’s boys and girls basketball teams earned their first sweep of a Caribou Trail League basketball doubleheader since Jan. 29, 2008, with their Tuesday, Jan. 8, wins over Quincy. The Tiger girls opened with a 43-29 victory, while the boys topped it off with a 61-46 win. Click the icon at lower right of the [...]
Tuesday’s boys and girls hoops scores.
Katie Tietje made Kittitas pay for its focus on shutting down Lily Hilderbrand.
Saturday’s hoops and wrestling results
Oroville girls revive in second half, but can’t overcome deficit in loss to Pateros.
Friday’s basketball scores
Tonasket couldn’t sustain a strong start in Thursday’s 57-27 loss to Omak.
Thursday night’s high school scores
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Basketball Brewster Tourney Brewster 88 Tonasket 24 (championship) Lake Roosevelt 69, Liberty Bell 24 (3rd place) Cascade Tourney Cascade 62, Northwest School 16 Okanogan 90, Overlake 10 Chelan Tourney Chelan 53, Lakeside 49 (OT) Boys Basketball Brewster Tourney Brewster 60, Tonasket 42 (championship) Liberty Bell def. Lake Roosevelt (3rd [...]
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140