Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Standings
Caribou Trail League
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington League Standings
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Scores Girls Basketball Oroville 35, Tonasket 33 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 40, Omak 36 (NL) Brewster 69, Reardan 66 (NL) Wapato 53, White Swan 44 (NL) MLCA at Kittitas (NL) Sunnyside Christian 57, Riverside Christian 17 (NL) Boys Basketball Tonasket 70, Oroville 47 (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 44, at Omak 24 (NL) Brewster 60, Reardan 40 (NL) Bridgeport 61, Mansfield [...]
Tonasket wins at Lake Roosevelt, hosts rival Oroville this Friday.
Tigers blanked in fourth quarter of Tuesday’s loss at Lake Roosevelt.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Basketball Lake Roosevelt 60, Tonasket 36 (NL) Republic 44, Oroville 23 (NL) Okanogan 68, Almira-Coulee/Hartline 31 (NL) Cascade 65, Cle Elum 36 (NL) Eastmont at Cashmere, ppd. (12/20) Quincy 35, Wahluke 30 (NL) Pateros 55, Liberty Bell 11 (NL) Bridgeport 28, Waterville 25 (NL) Entiat 49, Manson 35 [...]
TONASKET – After just one game, the Tonasket girls basketball team is already showing progress. The Tigers, who only reached the 50-point mark once all last season, blew past that on Friday, Nov. 30, with a season-opening 65-35 victory over Liberty Bell. The contest was never in doubt as Tonasket raced to a 21-2 [...]
Agustin Pedregon’s winning percentage as the Tonasket boys basketball coach will never be higher. The Tigers won their new coach’s opening game 60-50 over Liberty Bell on Friday, Nov. 30, to lift Pedregon to a technically-unbeaten 1-0 record on opening night. They also made it a bit interesting in doing so.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington League Wrestling Omak PIT Tournament – Tonasket 2nd place Oroville at Davenport Tournament Boys Basketball Oroville 58, Curlew 48 (NL) Mabton 60, White Swan 52 (NL) East Valley (Yakima) 57, Chelan 40 (NL) Ephrata 65, Brewster 47 (NL) Okanogan 70, Medical Lake 46 (NL) Sultan 51, Cascade 38 (NL) [...]
Poll of the Week
What can we do to help stop gun violence?
- Absolutely no restrictions on the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms (45%, 106 Votes)
- Better enforcement of the gun laws already in place (40%, 95 Votes)
- Increased spending on the treatment of mental illness (36%, 85 Votes)
- Improved, quicker system of federal background checks (26%, 62 Votes)
- Get rid of the gun show loophole, background checks for all gun purchases (24%, 57 Votes)
- Ban so-called "assault weapons" from private ownership (20%, 47 Votes)
- Ban all high-capacity magazines, limit capacity to 10 rounds (20%, 47 Votes)
- Restrict the private ownership of all guns (4%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 237