Girls Basketball Okanogan 64, Tonasket 15 Oroville 56, Manson 23 Cashmere 64, Quincy 18 Cascade 51, Chelan 46 Brewster 75, Omak 38 Riverside Christian 60, Bridgeport 16 Lake Roosevelt 68, Liberty Bell 22 Wahluke at Kittitas Girls Basketball Standings / Scores / Schedules Boys Basketball Okanogan 83, Tonasket 53 Manson 52, Oroville 43 Cashmere 63, Quincy 39 [...]
Caribou Trail League
Tiger wrestlers claim their fourth tournament title of the season, this time at home.
Wrestling Tonasket Apple Pie Invitational – Tonasket 206.5, Rogers (Spokane) 161, Liberty Bell 126.5, Chewelah 115, Warden 99, Cascade 76, Okanogan 53, Oroville 41. Rainier Tournament – Chelan 233, Castle Rock 228, Kiona-Benton 184 Rochester 107.5, Lake Roosevelt 95, Montesano 92, Kalama 86, Cascade Christian 86, Vashon 75, Castle Rock JV 74, Rainier 72, S. [...]
Girls Basketball Oroville 40, Bridgeport 19 Quincy 41, Wahluke 18 (NL) Boys Basketball Oroville 51, Bridgeport 48 Wahluke 49, Quincy 40 (NL) Wrestling Quincy 50, Omak 28 Chelan 66, Cashmere 15
Tonasket’s boys and girls basketball teams earned their first sweep of a Caribou Trail League basketball doubleheader since Jan. 29, 2008, with their Tuesday, Jan. 8, wins over Quincy. The Tiger girls opened with a 43-29 victory, while the boys topped it off with a 61-46 win. Click the icon at lower right of the [...]
Tuesday’s boys and girls hoops scores.
Cascade comes back from a 20-point halftime deficit to edge Tigers in overtime.
Tonasket’s wrestling team brought home its third tournament title of the season on Saturday, Jan. 5, winning three individual championships and edging Mt. Baker and Warden in a tight three-way battle in the nine-team tournament. The Tigers ran up 191.5 points to Mt. Baker’s 185 and Warden’s 183. Kittitas was fourth with 135 and Cascade a distant fifth with 79.
Saturday’s hoops and wrestling results
Friday’s basketball scores
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140