Cross Country .NCW Girls Finals: Oroville 21, Lk Roosevelt 34, Pateros NC, Liberty Bell NC, Riverside Christian NC. Sierra Speiker, Oroville, 19:49.66. Speiker (individual) and Hornets (team) win third straight league titles. NCW Boys Finals: Liberty Bell 20, Manson 43, Lk Roosevelt 70, Riverside Christian NC, Oroville NC. Liam Daily, LB, 17:03.29. Full Results Girls [...]
Caribou Trail League
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League White Swan 41, Oroville 30 Tonasket 36, Omak 14 Cashmere 15, Cascade 14 Quincy 53, Okanogan 0 Chelan 55, Brewster 0 Liberty Bell 12, Lake Roosevelt 6 Bridgeport 14, Manson 12, (played Monday, 10/22) Football Standings / Scores / Schedules
Results for Oct. 18
The Tonasket volleyball team fell to Omak for the second time this season, losing 25-13, 25-15 and 25-21 to the Pioneers.
Tonasket and Omak went to a penalty kick shootout for the second time in two girls soccer meetings this season on Tuesday, Oct. 16.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Soccer Tonasket 2, Omak 2 (Tonasket wins PK shootout) Liberty Bell 10, Oroville 0 Quincy 2, Chelan 0 Okanogan 3, Brewster 2 Cashmere 1, Cascade 0 Manson at Entiat Girls Soccer Standings / Scores / Schedules Volleyball Waterville 3, Oroville 1 (NL) Lake Roosevelt 3, Oroville 0 [...]
QUINCY – The Tonasket volleyball team was swept in three sets at Quincy on Saturday, Oct. 13. Leading the Tigers were Devan Utt with 6-of-7 serving, 1 ace and 2 kills; Jenny Bello with 10-of-12 serving; Cassie Spear with 4-of-4 serving and 1 ace; Rachael Sawyer with 1 kill; and Ahlia Young with 1 kill.
Quincy’s football team posted its fourth consecutive shutout at the expense of Tonasket on Friday, Oct. 13.
Saturday, Oct. 13 scores
The Tonasket volleyball team was swept by Okanogan on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 25-18, 25-20, 25-13.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140