Caribou Trail League and Central Washington League Wrestling Omak PIT Tournament – Tonasket 2nd place Oroville at Davenport Tournament Boys Basketball Oroville 58, Curlew 48 (NL) Mabton 60, White Swan 52 (NL) East Valley (Yakima) 57, Chelan 40 (NL) Ephrata 65, Brewster 47 (NL) Okanogan 70, Medical Lake 46 (NL) Sultan 51, Cascade 38 (NL) [...]
Caribou Trail League
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington League Scores Girls Basketball Tonasket 65, Liberty Bell 35 (NL) Oroville 49, Kettle Falls 34 (NL) Selah 57, Quincy 21 (NL) (at Sundome) LaSalle 50, Cashmere 40 (NL) Wilbur-Creston 56, Bridgeport 44 (NL) Kittitas 44, Warden 30 (NL) Riverside Christian 52, Naches Valley 35 (NL) Girls Basketball Scores / Schedules / Standings [...]
State football and volleyball scores for NCW area teams
TONASKET – One play away. Tonasket’s football team just needed one play — and had several chances to make that one play — to hang on to a narrow lead at Riverside on Friday. A win would have lifted the Tigers to their first .500 season in five years. Instead, that one big play eluded [...]
Saturday’s results, highlighted by a state championship for Sierra Speiker.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League CTL/NEA non-playoff crossovers Riverside 29, Tonasket 28 Omak 32, Kettle Falls 13 Chelan 42, Newport 13 CTL/NEA state play-in crossovers Cashmere (#1 CTL) 66, Lakeside (#4 NEA) 9 Cascade (#2 CTL) 44, Medical Lake (#3 NEA) 14 Quincy (#3 CTL) 16, Freeman (#2 NEA) 7 Chewelah (#1 NEA) [...]
OKANOGAN – If the Tonasket girls soccer team’s season had to end, this was probably the best way to do it. The Tigers gave Okanogan everything the Bulldogs could handle Tuesday, Oct. 30, withstanding a huge early barrage before playing on even terms for most of the afternoon. “We played a very good game,” [...]
CTL Soccer and Volleyball playoffs start
Tonasket played its worst game of last season at Chelan. Unfortunately, their Friday, Oct. 26 rematch didn’t go any better.
Tonasket’s district tournament is at Okanogan on Tuesday, Oct. 30, at 3:30 p.m. Admission is $5.00.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140