Brewster runs up a 69-point victory over the Tonasket girls
Caribou Trail League
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Basketball Brewster 82, Tonasket 13 Chelan 62, Quincy 25 Cascade 56, Cashmere 44 Okanogan 66, Omak 27 Entiat 43, Liberty Bell 29 (NL) Pateros 48, Bridgeport 23 (NL) White Swan 63, River View 22 (NL) Girls Basketball Standings/Scores/Schedules Boys Basketball Brewster 72, Tonasket 50 Chelan 42, Quincy 36 Cashmere 80, Cascade 55 Okanogan 79, Omak 41 [...]
TONASKET – The 68-22 final score notwithstanding, Tonasket girls basketball coach Mike Larson was pleased with his team’s outing against Chelan, the second state title contender the Tigers faced in four days. The Tigers stuck with the Goats for a little while, trailing 16-8 at one point in the first half. Chelan went on to [...]
Tonasket led Chelan at halftime before falling on Saturday, 55-34.
Caribou Trail League and Central Washington 2B League Girls Basketball Brewster 76, Omak 35 Okanogan 66, Cascade 45 Entiat 73, Liberty Bell 33 (NL) Manson def. Waterville (NL) Almira-Coulee/Hartline 58, Kittitas 45 (NL) Sunnyside Christian 76, White Swan 52 (NL) Pateros 53, Lake Roosevelt 43 (NL) Girls basketball standings / scores / schedules Boys Basketball Brewster 56, Omak 47 Okanogan 63, Cascade 46 Liberty Bell 61, [...]
OROVILLE – Gil Ildelfonso scored a career-high 15 points, but it wasn’t enough for the Oroville boys basketball team as the Hornets fell to Omak on Tuesday, Dec. 11, 56-42. Omak led 30-20 at halftime, but the Pioneers pulled further ahead in the third quarter as Marvin Frank scored 11 of his game-high 24 points. [...]
TONASKET – Defending state girls basketball champion Okanogan ran to a 26-2 first quarter lead at Tonasket on Tuesday, Dec. 11, coasting to a 66-8 victory over the Tigers. Okanogan led 37-6 at the half. Tonasket managed just one basket in the second half, which was shortened considerably by the running clock rule that took [...]
TONASKET – Jim Townsend scored 25 points, many of them off of offensive rebounds, as Okanogan handed Tonasket the Tigers’ first loss of the season on Tuesday, Dec. 11. The unbeaten (5-0) Bulldogs raced to a 26-7 lead early in the second quarter, but the Tigers got back in the game with a 15-2 run [...]
CTL and CWL Scores for Tuesday.
Tonasket’s boys basketball team used a huge third quarter run to pull away from stubborn Oroville in the rivals’ only meeting of the season on Friday, Dec. 4.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140