Tonasket’s boys and girls basketball teams earned their first sweep of a Caribou Trail League basketball doubleheader since Jan. 29, 2008, with their Tuesday, Jan. 8, wins over Quincy. The Tiger girls opened with a 43-29 victory, while the boys topped it off with a 61-46 win. Click the icon at lower right of the slideshow to send it into “full screen” mode; click “show info” link at upper right if you can’t see the captions.
Slideshow: Tonasket basketball earns first CTL sweep since ’08
About Brent BakerBrent is a reporter for the Gazette-Tribune. Prior to working at the G-T, he was the sports editor for Sunrise Publishing from 2000-2005 in Michigan. He subsequently owned and operated Buckland Media, a high school sports website, in Michigan until 2010. He and his wife Kim, who have an adult son, moved to Tonasket in 2010. Brent started work at the G-T in 2011.
Subscribe & Connect
- Oroville falls to DeSales, ends breakthrough season | Slideshow
- Pay now, or pay later; don’t give Alternative/Outreach the short shrift
- Oroville girls to Sweet 16 | Updated
- Juarez is state runner-up; three Tigers, one Hornet medal | Mat Classic Day 2
- Tonasket’s Rawley, Juarez reach semifinals | Day 1 final update
Poll of the Week