OROVILLE – Oroville’s girls basketball team gave up a 15-2 run in the third quarter in a 51-36 loss to Republic on Dec. 10.
Hornet girls fall to Republic
About Brent BakerBrent is a reporter for the Gazette-Tribune. Prior to working at the G-T, he was the sports editor for Sunrise Publishing from 2000-2005 in Michigan. He subsequently owned and operated Buckland Media, a high school sports website, in Michigan until 2010. He and his wife Kim, who have an adult son, moved to Tonasket in 2010. Brent started work at the G-T in 2011.
Subscribe & Connect
- Oroville falls to DeSales, ends breakthrough season | Slideshow
- Pay now, or pay later; don’t give Alternative/Outreach the short shrift
- Oroville girls to Sweet 16 | Updated
- Juarez is state runner-up; three Tigers, one Hornet medal | Mat Classic Day 2
- Tonasket’s Rawley, Juarez reach semifinals | Day 1 final update
Poll of the Week