BONAPARTE LAKE – The cold (minus-12 degree) weather held the crowd down a bit, but the sleds were nonetheless roaring on the ice at the Bonaparte Lake Snow Drags on Saturday, Feb. 8. Enjoy some views from the warmth of your own home below.
Slideshow | Bonaparte Snow Drags
About Brent BakerBrent, is a former reporter/photographer for the Gazette-Tribune and sometimes works as a freelance sports reporter for the G-T. Prior to working at the G-T, he was the sports editor for Sunrise Publishing from 2000-2005 in Michigan. He subsequently owned and operated Buckland Media, a high school sports website, in Michigan until 2010. He and his wife Kim, who have an adult son, moved to Tonasket in 2010. Brent worked as a full time reporter/photographer at the G-T from 2011 - 2014).
Subscribe & Connect
- PNTA plans meeting on trail town kiosk
- Donation accounts set up for Okanogan Firefighter injured in Spring Coulee Fire
- Virginia Lilly Trail re-opens for adventure in the Okanogan Highlands
- State Parks Boating Program urges stand up paddleboarders to wear life jacket, leash
- Healthcare Executive and Legislative Summit deemed a success by those in attendance