- Larry D. Scriver, age 76, a lifetime resident of Tonasket, died Dec. 14, 2011 at his home.
- He was born Jan. 27, 1935 to Russell and C. Isabelle Scriver. Larry graduated from Tonasket High School in 1953 and entered the National Guard. Later he was a rancher and a log cutter. Larry enjoyed being retired, loafing around, snowmobiling, and 4-wheeling. He was a member of the American Legion Post 84 of Oroville and the Tonasket Eagles.
- He is survived by his daughters Teri Weedman and Jeri Stephens, both of Cashmere; sister, Vera (Jim) Watson of Riverside; six grandchildren and five great grandchildren and caregiver, Jean Jones of Tonasket.
- He was preceded in death by his sister, Gladys and brother Clarence (Slim) Scriver.
- Services will be held at the Tonasket Eagles after the first of the year. Please share your thoughts and memories by signing Larry’s online guestbook at www.berghfuneralservice.com.
Larry D. Scriver
About Gazette-Tribune Staff
Poll of the Week