OROVILLE – Cynthia Gutierrez and Rocio Olaez have opened Brunettes Hair and Nail Salon at 1406 Main Street in Oroville.
- The sisters, both brunettes themselves, offer hair cuts, coloring, waxing, manicures, pedicures, gel polish and acrylic nail enhancements.
- They are open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturdays by appointment only. Walk-ins at the beauty salon which opened on April 14 are always welcome.
- Gutierrez was born in Omak and Olaez was born in Tonasket. They have lived in the area their whole lives.
- They say Brunettes is different from other businesses because they are bilingual and a flexible business with reasonable pricing and atmosphere. Although a new business, the owners say they are open to adding new services if the right person comes along.
- They are the daughters of Santos and Dolores Gutierrez. Olaez is married to David Olaez and they have an eight month baby named Hannah.
Brunettes Hair and Nail Salon on Main St.
About Gazette-Tribune Staff
Subscribe & Connect
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140