OROVILLE – Cynthia Gutierrez and Rocio Olaez have opened Brunettes Hair and Nail Salon at 1406 Main Street in Oroville.
- The sisters, both brunettes themselves, offer hair cuts, coloring, waxing, manicures, pedicures, gel polish and acrylic nail enhancements.
- They are open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturdays by appointment only. Walk-ins at the beauty salon which opened on April 14 are always welcome.
- Gutierrez was born in Omak and Olaez was born in Tonasket. They have lived in the area their whole lives.
- They say Brunettes is different from other businesses because they are bilingual and a flexible business with reasonable pricing and atmosphere. Although a new business, the owners say they are open to adding new services if the right person comes along.
- They are the daughters of Santos and Dolores Gutierrez. Olaez is married to David Olaez and they have an eight month baby named Hannah.
Brunettes Hair and Nail Salon on Main St.
The Online Poll