TONASKET – Veterans were honored at the Tonasket High School Veterans’ Day assembly on Monday, Nov. 10.
About Gazette-Tribune Staff
Stories by Gazette-Tribune Staff
TONASKET-After winning their last league match against Cashmere on Tuesday, Oct. 28, the girls’ volleyball season ended in the first round of the district tournament on Saturday, Nov. 1.
WENATCHEE-For the first time since 1993, the whole Tonasket girls’ cross country team is going to the state competition after the district meet in Walla Walla Point Park in on Thursday, Oct. 30.
TONASKET – The 2009 budget hearing was the focus of the Thursday, Oct. 30 hospital board meeting.
TONASKET – A hearing on the 2009 Preliminary Budget was the focus of the Tonasket City Council meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 28.
TONASKET – The North Central Educational Service District’s Math Leadership Alliance Design Team has been selected to receive the State Team Award from the Washington State Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
Click on the links below to get the results direct from the source.
TONASKET-In every game, one team wins and one teams loses, and on Friday night, Tonasket lost by one point in a double overtime game against Okanogan.
TONASKET-The Tonasket boys and girls cross country teams both took fourth in league at the Caribou Trail League Championship meet at the Chelan course on Thursday, Oct. 23.
TONASKET-The Tonasket girls’ volleyball team lost one game and won one game last week.
Poll of the Week
Should the Oroville School Board have renewed OHS Social Studies Teacher Ryan Frazier's Contract
- Yes, he has made a change in students' lives and got them excited about school (46%, 64 Votes)
- Yes, the board should have gone with Principal Kristin Sarmiento's evaluation and recommendation (25%, 35 Votes)
- I don't have enough information to say one way or another (16%, 22 Votes)
- Yes, with the understanding he address Supt. Steve Quick's concerns (14%, 19 Votes)
- No, the issue went through the superintendent and board and should be dropped there (9%, 13 Votes)
- No, we elect local school boards to make these sorts of decisions for us (8%, 11 Votes)
- No, Supt. Steve Quick recommended the first-year probationary teacher's contract not be renewed (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 140